ABBYY FineReader PDF Corporate 16 – Solution OCR smart to streamlining document conversion between work groups in business environment
ABBYY FineReader PDF Corporate:
ABBYY FineReader is a solution OCR smart to streamlining document conversion between work groups in the business environment, government and learning. Combine the unmatched precision with ease of use and ability to automatically document conversion, FineReader Corporate accelerate document processing. The ability of the comprehensive network and the options licensing cost savings efficiency further help meet the needs of your business.
ABBYY FineReader Corporate – conversion and editing documents
The features of ABBYY FineReader Corporate
- Viewing and convenient navigation on the document
- Viewing a page of the PDF document, or two pages side by side. The navigation tool simple and intuitive can quickly move from one page to another, zoom in and zoom out or adjust it to the width of the window.
- Reviews the advantages of technology text recognition optical ABBYY OCR: just scan a paper document and the program will automatically add a text layer on image page. This will allow full-text search of the document and copy the content of it.
- Add bookmarks to pages or specific sections to create convenient navigation through the document and quickly find the information you need. All the bookmarks are available in a separate table where they can be edited or deleted.
- View, rename, delete, archive, or attachment on your computer or add attachments new.
- Copy text, tables and images selected by hosted format, from any PDF file would even be scanned and pasted into other applications. When copying table, you can edit the separator and to save data structures as accurately as possible.
- The program allows you to create PDF documents from multiple files with different formats
- Edit the text in the line even in the PDF document to be scanned
- Add or delete images in the document.
- Add a review and draw notes anywhere in the document, reply colleagues, assign status for the discussion.
- See all the comments in a separate panel and search them.